I am helping an older military veteran friend named Bill sell his beautiful, roomy, comfortable, head-turning, John Deere “looking” - green and yellow, and patriotic - 1931 Ford, Model-A, 4-door. $36500 U.S. Cash or Best Offer!
Bill grew up on a North Carolina farm that worked with mules. One day his grandparents brought home the family’s first tractor, a John Deere. He grew up loving those colors, but he left the farm and made the Navy his first career. (See patriotic painted trunk lid photo)
When he retired, Bill got his chance to own and invest in his life long dream, to have his own “first tractor,” a “John Deere” unique colored - 1931 Ford 4-door Coupe. Sadly with age, he needs to give up his beauty and sell his dream car. Will you be the one to own it and carry on its legacy? $36,500 Cash or Best Offer!
Since Bill has owned and restored this car, it has never seen a drop of rain. It has been meticulously kept polished and always stored dry. Only 4,452 new miles on new motor.
Here is what makes this ‘31 Ford Coupe - Special:
- New modified 23 degree 350 Chevy v-8
- 700R4 Chevy Automatic Transmission
- Vintage Air - air conditioning
- Flaming River - Rack & Pinion Steering (non-power)
- 7.5 - 10-bolt rear end
- 1980 Camaro front disc brakes, calipers and pads
- 1980 Camaro complete rear drum brake system
- 600 CFM Holley Carburetor, w/electric choke
- HEI - electronic ignition
- Power vacuum brake system
- New Delco master brake cylinder
- New digital sound system with the latest features
Despite the crazy stock markets, this unique car could be a great long term investment!
$36,500 Cash or 33347 Euro’s or Best Offer!
Thank you for looking!
Phil (314-four two zero-63 one one.)
KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten