post zu favoritenSales/Service Representative (Munich)dieses posting verbergen
Anstellungsart: Vertrag Vergütung: Commission
QR Code Link to This Post
Industrial sales/service Representative
Leading test lab equipment manufacturer in USA is seeking an innovative and motivated person to perform technical sales and service in Germany. The primary function will be to find new sales opportunities. Company has a reputable name and has pioneered the development of World Class pressure testing and related products. Company has manufacturing ability in Europe. Company offers the potential for growth.
• Ability to call potential customers a must.
• Learn about product offerings to meet the customers' expectations.
• Demonstrate the ability to follow the sales cycle and convert a prospect to a customer.
• Must have the ability to close a sale in a reputable and respected manner.
• Follow-up with customers to ensure they are satisfied with our products.
• Conduct Market Research as needed.
• Travel possible.
• Learn the details about pressure testing and calibration procedures with hands on training and service work.
• Self-starter, proactive, and driven to explore new ideas.
• Being able to work independently as well as a member of a team.
• Strong work ethic, attention-to-detail, and communication skills required.
• Must be mechanically inclined and able to perform basic shop tasks.
Sales - commission based
Service - hourly rate
High School Degree or Equivalent. At least two years of technical sales experience. Prior experience calling on customers and making phone calls a must.
An Associate's or Bachelor's degree a plus. Technical sales experience a plus. Industrial sales a plus.
• Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
• Industrial Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
• High school or equivalent (Required)
• Bachelors in Business Marketing (Preferred)
Nur Chefsposten. Anwerber, bitte nicht dieses Jobangebot kontaktieren.
KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten